Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hurry Up and Wait

This week I had to train some zones of missionaries with the assistant.  It was rather strange to train the zones since I was never even a zone leader.  But now I am done being assistant.  Next week will be transfer week and it will be different since I am waiting to see where I will be transferred. But I am also really not that interested to know where I will be going.  I know a lot of stuff so I have already narrowed it down to only a few options that it could be, but I think it will be nice.  There is always a chance that things will be different.

I am also doing a bunch of stuff but it is also a lot of waiting since I have to let the missionary couple do everything.  A lot of times I know what to do but I have to let them do it and they aren't always as quick as I would be.  However, I have to wait or they will never learn.  So it is a lot of waiting until there is a crisis that they can't resolve which is becoming less and less common.  I am well.  I love you all!

Elder Russell 

No comments:

Post a Comment