Monday, April 7, 2014

Vacation for General Conference

They didn't broadcast General Conference in Votuporanga so we had to spend the weekend in Rio Preto where we could watch it at the Stake Center.  Since we were out of our area the entire weekend, we couldn't really do a whole lot of anything so it was almost like a vacation this weekend. Let me tell you, I don't ever want another vacation again!  Man, it was so annoying to not be able to do anything.  However, Conference was really good.  We weren't going to be able to watch the Priesthood session (because it starts at 9 pm here)  but at the last minute the Mission President changed his mind and let us watch if we could get a ride from a member back to our houses, which we managed.  It all worked out pretty well.
Also this week was transfers.  Elder De Oliveira and I are both staying here.  In fact, the entire zone is staying.  Nobody left.  I guess we must be doing something right here.  The only difference is that we got 2 more missionaries for Votuporanga!  It is going to make things a lot easier since we won't have to work in such a large area.  It is still big but it used to be bigger.  I am pretty excited for this transfer.  
That is about all I have to say for today.  I hope you are all having a good time wherever you are. I love you all!


Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment