Saturday, July 11, 2015

Testimony

One problem about when you start to be an experienced missionary is that you start to be less and less motivated to write for a blog that your Mom is keeping for you.  Or maybe that is just a personal weakness.  But nevertheless I have not missed a week yet (as far as I remember) and I don't plan to start now.  Things have been going well this week.  
Last Sunday we had an investigator who had been invited to Church a bunch of times and never went and we had basically given up on her but without warning she appeared in Sacrament meeting.  It was pretty cool.  Since it was fast and testimony meeting and a little girl got up and bore her testimony about how paying her tithing has blessed her.  Everyone thought it was cute and a cool story but this woman who had come to church, felt that testimony very strongly.  Because of that one simple testimony, she has decided to change many things about her life and wants to be baptized.  I guess you just never know how things are going to work out.  
Other than that the Mission Office continues as always.  We are entering into the lull.  I have lots of stuff to do that revolve around the transfers,  so in the middle of every transfer, the workload is very light.  But I still have the Hawkins couple to train so I think I will be busy enough.  
Well I hope you all have a great week!  I love you all!

Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment