Monday, May 5, 2014

Miracles and Tell Your Friends

Hello everyone! It is funny how weeks pass sometimes and you hardly realize it. It seems like only yesterday I was writing, but it has been a week! Things continue normally here. Miracles happen everyday here in the mission. Some of them I know about; and I am sure that some of them, I have no idea that I even saw them.
Transfers are coming up again and this time, I don't think I will stay here with Elder De Oliveira again. Something will probably change. It’s just a matter of statistics. Missionaries don't usually stay together for six months straight. But I am sure that whatever happens, it will be awesome.
We had a training with the Mission President this week and he told us that we have to work with the members more. I would like to encourage all of you who know about this whole church thing to tell your friends about it and if they are interested, talk to the missionaries. They can help. Now that I have given my speech. I really don't have a whole lot of news this week. Hopefully, I will have a story next week for you all that is awesome.
I love you all.


Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment